Swimming with Dolphins Tour in Sharm El Sheikh
Ever dreamed of swimming with dolphins….. this is your chance, Egypt Elegant Tours is offering it a once in a lifetime experience of Swimming with Dolphins Tour in Sharm El Sheikh!!!
Our swim with dolphin program offers you the chance to personally interact with our dolphins where you will be able to observe their intelligence and playful nature.
Your dream will come true..…join us to see who will win in the water volleyball game you or our dolphins? You will get close up and personal with our dolphins dancing, singing, and kisses just for you.
They will even demonstrate The dolphin’s power and agility by swimming with you across our pool!
To ensure you have a personal and unforgettable experience each session will be ?? minutes with a maximum of ?? per group and our specialized trainers will be supervising the swim at all times.
- Please learn the following rules before swimming with dolphins.
- Children under 3 are not admitted to swimming with dolphins.
- Children upward of 3 are allowed to swim with dolphins only if they are accompanied by an adult who
- can swim. A life- jacket is essential (the payment for two-person is required in this case).
- Pregnant ladies are not admitted to swimming with dolphins.
- Children with alternative ways of growth or with locomotor system diseases are allowed to swim only in life-jacket. The presence of an adult who can swim is essential.
- In the case of force major, you should listen attentively to the trainer’s instructions. Be kind to fulfill all his or her requirements as your safety demands it.
- You should pull back your hair neatly before going into the pool.
- Before swimming with Dolphins please take off all your accessory (rings, earrings, bracelets, etc.), otherwise, you can hurt dolphins.
- Before diving into the pool you are to take a shower and put on a bathing suit, then please put on a wet suit and change your shoes.
- Please change your shoes right after having a shower and walk-in them until you come up to the pool.
- Please take a towel when you go to the pool (the towel given does not require additional payment).
- In case the client decided not to swim after effecting the payment, the money is returned only if you have not entered the pool. However, if you or your child change your mind in water, the dolphinarium returns no funds. We can offer one of the client’s relatives to swimming instead of him or her, We can suggest contacting a dolphin from the platform of a photoset by the pool. Anyway, we do everything to satisfy the client.
- KEEP AWAY FROM TOUCHING A SPOUT-HOLE ON A DOLPHIN’S HEAD!
- KEEP FROM PUTTING YOUR HANDS INTO A DOLPHIN’S MOUTH!
- KEEP AWAY FROM TOUCHING DOLPHINS’ EYES!
- REMEMBER THAT JERKS AND YELLS CAN SCARE THE DOLPHINS. PLEASE KEEP
- AWAY FROM
- FRIGHTENING THEM! MIND THAT LYING OR SITTING ON A DOLPHIN’S BACK IS
- If you are afraid of the dolphin, please leave the pool WITHOUT PANIC.
In case you have questions, please SWIM TO THE ROSTRUM OF THE POOL and address the trainer.
- Please ALWAYS be attentive to your trainer’s instructions.
- Please remember that your trainer determines the period of a session and he must finish earlier if it is urgent.
- YOU CAN PET A DOLPHIN AND SCRATCH ITS SKIN CAREFULLY.
- YOU CAN HOLD BY A DORSAL (an outgrowth on its back) WHEN A DOLPHIN APPROACHES YOU.
We do our best to make your visit to DOLPHIN WORLD unforgettable and pleasant. Thank you for considering our rules and cooperation!
- 15 Minutes Swimming with Dolphins