Nile Dinner Cruise with Belly Dancing & Tanura Show Tour in Cairo
The Nile River flows through 9 countries, but it is most closely connected to Egypt, where it looms large in the history and culture of the region. See the world’s longest river during this entertaining cruise past the Cairo skyline. Top off the tour with a hot dinner buffet and a traditional cultural performance with belly dancers and tanoura performers.
- Belly Dancing & Tanura Show
- Nile Dinner Cruise.
- A professional tour guide.
- Air-conditioned bus
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|95 USD||70 USD||65 USD||60 USD||55 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.