Morning Submarine Cruise Nefertari Red Sea Trip in Marsa Alam
NEFERTARI Submarine is the only one of its kind. Nefertari submarine Marsa Alam has Three decks:
- Nefertari Submarine’s upper (sun) deck is built to resemble an ancient Egyptian Temple, even the waiters are dressed as Pharaohs.
- Nefertari Submarine middle deck (salon) is spectacularly decorated with copies and replicas of Tutankhamun’s Treasures and wall paintings and hieroglyphics from tombs and temples around Egypt.
- Nefertari Submarine lower deck is the Seascope Submarine – an observation deck four meters below the surface allowing passengers to sit in air-conditioned comfort while enjoying the wonders of the Red Sea through panoramic windows.
NEFERTARI – SEASCAPE Morning Tour (02 Hours):
- 20-minute cruise to nearby Marsa Mubarak home to Turtles, Sea Cow (Dugong), Manta Rays, and countless other types of marine animals, fish, and corals.
- An hour or so is spent in the Seascope deck viewing the underwater wonderland of the Red Sea while cruising around the bay and along the coral reefs.
- Half an hour returning to the Marina with the opportunity for photos in the Pharaonic salon while dressed up in ancient Egyptian costumes.
- Including Transfers, soft drinks.
- Anything not mentioned above