Luxor Treasures Tour East & West Bank
Discover Luxor highlights along the East and West Banks of the Nile River on a full-day tour of Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el-Bahari), Colossi of Memnon, and Temples of Karnak and Luxor. Combining the sites ensures you can cover key destinations even with limited travel time, and you’ll see a dramatic range of styles, from the intimate artwork of tombs to imposing royal temples.
- Valley of the Kings
This desert valley contains the ancient burial ground of many Egyptian pharaohs. Among over 60 royal tombs is the famous Tomb of Tutankhamen that was found in pristine condition.
- Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
A mortuary temple dedicated to the longest-ruling female of Ancient Egypt, Queen Hatshepsut. The temple is decorated with statues, sphinxes, and reliefs, which have been meticulously restored over time.
- Colossi of Memnon
Two enthroned statues of Amenhotep III, each soaring more than 60 feet into the sky, are the first monuments visitors see on arriving in the West Bank.
- Luxor Temple
A temple was built for the ritual practices exercised at the most important Ancient Egyptian festival, The Festival of Opet.
- Karnak temple
Karnak temple is a world-famous great old Egyptian temple. It is one of the most beautiful temples in Luxor. It is a lifelong experience to visit it in the daytime and the sound and light show after sunset is an unbelievable, marvelous, informative, amazing show. Can’t visit Luxor without visiting this thousand of years old temple.
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- A private air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|170 USD||110 USD||100 USD||90 USD||85 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.