Luxor East Bank Tour: Temples of Karank & Luxor
- Luxor Temple
A temple was built for the ritual practices exercised at the most important Ancient Egyptian festival, The Festival of Opet.
Karnak temple is a world-famous great old Egyptian temple. It is one of the most beautiful temples in Luxor. It is a lifelong experience to visit it in the daytime and the sound and light show after sunset is an unbelievable, marvelous, informative, amazing show. You can’t visit Luxor without visiting this thousand of years old temple.
- Private Egyptologist guide Entrance
- A private air-conditioned vehicle
- fees to all the mentioned sites
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|100 USD||70 USD||65 USD||60 USD||55 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.