Karnak Temple Sound and Light Show in Luxor
The Karnak Sound and Light Show highlight the dramatic history of ancient Thebes. The show narrates the achievements of some great Pharaohs, with poetic descriptions of the ancient treasures. As visitors walk through the complex, the pharaohs arise to tell the story of their interesting lives, as haunting music mysteriously flows through this ancient city. Ancient and poetic voices tell the visitors about the birth of the Karnak temple and the heroic achievements of the pharaohs and the god Amun. It is an enchanting and supernatural experience to listen to sound effects and gaze at the magnificent ruins illuminated during the well-presented show.
Watch sound and light bring the Karnak Temple to life at a 2-hour show with private transport from Luxor. Learn the vivid history of ancient Thebes and hear tales of powerful pharaohs. Walk through the temple complex as the kings tell their own stories, then sit alongside Karnak’s sacred lake and see the stones, pillars, and statues light up.
- Transfers, English Speaking Guide, Entrance Tickets
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|130 USD||80 USD||75 USD||70 USD||65 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.