Hot Air Balloon Ride Tour in Luxor
Enjoy a 45 minutes hot air balloon over the Valley of the Kings, the world’s most important archaeological site, lit up by the changing colors of the sunrise. Watch as the balloon begins to stand up and board with the assistance of the ground crew. After a gentle take-off, you’ll become one with the wind and lose the sensation of motion. Get lost in the tranquility of ballooning, disturbed only by the noise of the burners.
Take in breathtaking views of Luxor and all its ancient temples and tombs. See the lives of farmers and other locals as you glide over fields where people irrigate their land, gather crops, and care for their animals. To ensure all passengers have an equal opportunity to see and snap some amazing photos, the pilot will be sure to rotate the balloon during the flight. Finally, your guide will teach you the proper landing position and land expertly in an empty field or desert.
Early morning, Our Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel or Cruise in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding. Transfer to the west bank by motorboat, then you will be transferred to the take-off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum for Hot air Ballons.
The Balloon is scheduled to take off at 5:30 a.m. and the ride takes 45 minutes Departure time may vary depending on sunrise time The hotel pick-up takes place 45 minutes before take-off scheduled time
- Passport or ID card
- The flight is contingent on the day’s weather conditions
- The pilot will always have the safety of all passengers as his top priority
- Your pilot is under the control of the Luxor Airport and must follow their directions
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus Motor boat to transfer to the West Bank
- 45 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
- All service charges and taxes
- Anything not mentioned above.