Grand Egyptian Museum & Giza Pyramids Tour
Explore our Tour to the Grand Egyptian Museum & Pyramids Tour. Check off Cairo’s most important ancient Egyptian sites in a day with a qualified Egyptologist guide.
Start at Giza, home to the three Great Pyramids, the Valley Temple, and the majestic Sphinx. After lunch explore the Egyptian art collected in the Grand Egyptian Museum.
- Giza Pyramids
Giza Pyramids where you visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx – The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren
- Giza Pyramids & Sphinx in Giza.
- The Great (Khufu-Cheops) Pyramid of Egypt in Giza
- Khafre (Chephren) Pyramid & Sphinx of Egypt in Giza
- Menkaure (Mycerinus) Pyramid in Giza
- The Grand Egyptian Museum.
- Local lunch.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance tickets for the above-mentioned historical sites.
- An Egyptologist guide
- one Bottled water per person during the tour.
- Lunch during the tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance to the Pyramid’s chamber
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|TBA USD||TBA USD||TBA USD||TBA USD||TBA USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.