Giza pyramids, Valley temple & Sphinx
Explore Giza Pyramids (Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinus), see the Great Pyramid Khufu (Cheops Pyramid) the largest one of the three and one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. In front of the Pyramid of Khafre (Chephren) and then Menkaure pyramid (Mycerinus), stand the Sphinx, which was discovered in 1912 carved from a single piece of limestone. It is a lion with a portrait of a Pharaoh’s head, it is believed by many to be a likeness of Pharaoh Chephren, and enjoy seeing the Valley Temple of (Chephren) Khafre. The valley temple of the pyramids and the iconic Sphinx, perhaps the most enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Your guide will explain the folklore around this massive lion with the head of a king as you take a closer look.
Interested travelers can also visit the famed Papyrus Institute to learn how this historic artwork is crafted. It’s easy to opt out on the visit by informing your guide since this tour is designed to meet your personal interests and needs.
- Giza Pyramids
- The Sphinx
- Transfers & tours all over Egypt are operated in an A/C van.
- Guiding fees for English (Or another language) speaking Egyptologist guide.
- All entrance fees to all Sightseeing, as mentioned in our program.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to the Pyramid’s chamber
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|95 USD||60 USD||50 USD||45 USD||40 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.