Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis and Saqqara in Giza
Check off three of Cairo’s most important ancient Egyptian sites in a day with a qualified Egyptologist guide. Start at Giza, home to the three Great Pyramids, the Valley Temple, and the majestic Sphinx. After a restaurant lunch, travel to Saqqara, an ancient cemetery known for Egypt’s first true pyramid. Finish with a visit to Memphis, the city of the pharaohs who built these ancient tombs.
- Giza Pyramids
Giza Pyramids where you visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx – The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren
- Saqqara (Saqqara)
Saqqara, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part of the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form
- Memphis City
Memphis City, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C
- Giza Pyramids & Sphinx in Giza.
- The Great (Khufu-Cheops) Pyramid of Egypt in Giza
- Khafre (Chephren) Pyramid & Sphinx of Egypt in Giza
- Menkaure (Mycerinus) Pyramid in Giza
- Zoser Step Pyrmid in Saqqara .
- The open-air museum in Memphis.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance tickets for the above-mentioned historical sites.
- An Egyptologist guide
- one Bottled water per person during the tour.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to the Pyramid’s chamber
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|100 USD||70 USD||65 USD||55 USD||45 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.