Giza pyramids, Sphinx & Camel Ride in Giza
Check off three of Cairo’s most important ancient Egyptian sites in a day with a qualified Egyptologist guide. Start at Giza, home to the three Great Pyramids, the Valley Temple, and the majestic Sphinx. explore how the camels live and experience a camel ride, take professional photos on the back of the camel.
Giza Pyramids & Sphinx
Giza Pyramids where you visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx – The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren
You will have a camel ride for app 50 minutes by which you will go into the Giza Pyramids desert reaching a place where you will see 9 pyramids and we will help you to take excellent photos in this spot because this spot is reachable only by camels or Horse carriages.
- Giza Pyramids & Sphinx
- Camel Ride
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance tickets for the above-mentioned historical sites.
- An Egyptologist guide
- one Bottled water per person during the tour.
- Camel ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to the Pyramid’s chamber
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|95 USD||60 USD||50 USD||45 USD||40 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.