Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show Tour
Watch the Pyramids of Giza at their most atmospheric, as you watch the mesmerizing Giza Sound and Light Show. Travel to the pyramids at night, then watch as the ancient wonders are brought to life with spectacular light effects, lasers, and dramatic music, with narration by the Sphinx.
You will be picked up from your hotel then the guide will transfer you to the sound and light area in front of the Sphinx you will see the Show winch will last for an hour then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Transfers & tours all over Egypt are operated in an A/C van
- Guiding fees for English (Or other languages) speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|90 USD||60 USD||55 USD||50 USD||40 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.