Egyptian Museum, Hanging Church, Abou Serga Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Khan ElKalili bazaars
Visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered
Continue your tour to Old Cairo, visiting the old Coptic Churches the Hanging Church dedicated to the Virgin Mary built in the 3rd century, and the Church of St. Sergius, built in the 4th century and visit the oldest Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Once known as the Roman stronghold of Babylon, Cairo’s oldest section is the ancient heart of the Coptic Christian community featuring five original churches, the first mosque built in Egypt and the oldest synagogue, all representing three of the major world religions.
Then Continue your tour visiting Khan ElKalili bazaar area ( the old market ) in Egypt.
Marvel at Cairo’s UNESCO-listed treasures on a small-group tour of the city’s historic churches. Explore Coptic Cairo and the famous Hanging Church; visit the Cave Church, the Church of Santa Barbara, and the Church of Saint Sergius; and learn more about Cairo’s rich religious history and heritage.
- The Egyptian Museum
- Hanging Church
- Abou Serga Church
- Ben Ezra Synagogue
- Khan ElKalili bazaars
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Guiding fees for English (Or another language) speaking Egyptologist guide.
- All entrance fees to all Sightseeing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Bottled water during the tour.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|100 USD||70 USD||65 USD||55 USD||45 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.