Egypt Safari: Al Fayoum Day Tour to Wadi Al Rayan and Wadi Hitan
Enjoy the Desert and rural atmosphere together Your Private Egyptologist & Desert expert guide will pick you up from the hotel. The drive is about 1 hour 30 minutes to Al Fyoum oasis. Once we get to Al Fayoum city, we will start our tour with the most famous Attractions there. The waterwheels date back to the Roman era.
Drive then to Wadi al Rayan falls. This is a very beautiful natural depression, the only waterfalls in Egypt; it is 42m under sea level. Enjoy the landscape there with the chance of riding a felucca on the lake Qarun (Optional). After that, you will have lunch in a local restaurant.
Go deep into the desert to explore the amazing National park of Wadi Hitan known as the Valley of the Whales. Here, a lot of sea creatures and whales were found fossilized and petrified.
Enjoy walking in the valley of whales, around you, skeletons of whales remains of underwater reefs and mangroves in the desert. The desert was covered by the sea millions of years ago.
Transfer back to Cairo.
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport on an air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 Bottled water per person.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to the Pyramid’s chamber
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|150 USD||100 USD||90 USD||80 USD||70 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.