Egypt Pyramids Tour - Giza - Saqqara - Dahshur
Cover ancient Egypt’s most iconic ancient Pyramids on this full-day, Your Egyptologist will explain full details in your private tour, You will get a close-up look at the three millennia-old tombs in Giza, plus the lion-bodied Sphinx, then head to Dahshur and Sakkara for visits to other pyramids.
Meet your Egyptologist guide (08:30 AM) who will drive to the Pyramids of Dahshur (Red and Bent Pyramids) constructed by king Senefru 2550 BC Then to Sakkara (Saqqara), the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djoser, and the greatest Pharaoh of the 3rd Dynasty 2650 BC, the step pyramids are known to be the first stone building ever built in the world, then you will be visiting a Mastaba (Tomb) for the Nobel from the old kingdom the tomb have beautiful colored paintings about life in Egypt during the old Kingdom, then see Imhotep Museum then The Great Giza Pyramids & Sphinx then back to your hotel.
- Dahshur Pyramids.
- The Red Pyramid.
- The Bent Pyramid.
- The Step Pyramid of Sakkara.
- The Giza Pyramids.
- The Sphinx of Giza
- Transfers & tours all over Egypt are operated in an A/C van
- Guiding fees for English (Or another language) speaking Egyptologist guide
- All entrance fees to all Sightseeing, as mentioned in our program
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to the Pyramid’s chamber
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|150 USD||95 USD||70 USD||65 USD||60 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.