Dahshur Pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara in Giza
Cover ancient Egypt’s most iconic ancient sites on this full day, Your Egyptologist will explain full details in your private tour, You will get a close-up look at the three millennia-old tombs in Giza, plus the lion-bodied Sphinx, then head to Dahshur and Saqqara for visits to other pyramids.
Meet your Egyptologist guide (08:30 AM) who will drive to Memphis at the edge of the western desert, (35 min. drive) the capital of Egypt until the end of the first Kingdom, about 2270 BC, one of the most important cities throughout history of Ancient Egypt, You will be visiting Memphis open-air Museum the most important piece is Ramses the second statue about 20 meters long, Close to Memphis, you will drive the Pyramids of Dahshur (Red and Bent Pyramids) constructed by king Senefru 2550 BC Then to Saqqara, the City of the dead with the famous step pyramid of Djoser, and the greatest Pharaoh of the 3rd Dynasty 2650 BC, the step pyramids is known to be the first stone building ever built in the world, then you will be visiting a Mastaba (Tomb) for the Nobel from the old kingdom the tomb have beautiful colored paintings about life in Egypt during the old Kingdom, then see Imhotep Museum and drive back to your hotel.
- Dahshur Pyramids.
- The Red Pyramid.
- The Bent Pyramid.
- The Step Pyramid of Saqqara.
- Memphis Open-air Museum.
- Transfers & tours all over Egypt are operated in an A/C van
- Guiding fees for English (Or other languages) speaking Egyptologist guide
- All entrance fees to all Sightseeing, as mentioned in our program
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to the Pyramid’s chamber
- Anything not mentioned above
Prices Per Person
|1||2 – 4||5 – 8||9 – 15||16 – 32|
|150 USD||95 USD||70 USD||65 USD||60 USD|
Children Policy – Child traveling with two accompanying adults will pay the following:
- 0 Years to 1.99 years of age: Free of charge.
- 2 years to 4.99 years of age: 50% from the full rate.
- 5 years to 11.99 years of age: 75% from the full rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.