Hot Air Balloon Tour in Luxor
>> Tour Highlights
Luxor 45 Minutes Balloon ride
Enjoy a 45 minutes hot air balloon over the world’s most important archaeological site in Luxor.
>> Tour Description
Luxor, known as the city of palaces and temples, has a unique way to explore the beautiful city from above – with a hot air balloon tour.
The tour starts early in the morning, as you will have to watch the sunrise during your flight. You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the launch site where the hot air balloon is being prepared. You will get the opportunity to see the balloon inflating and learn about its mechanism.
Once the balloon is ready, you will climb onboard with your experienced pilot and slowly take off. The ascent will be gentle and smooth, and soon you will be high in the sky overlooking the Nile River, West Bank, and the ancient temples and tombs of Luxor.
As you soar above the city, your pilot will point out the famous landmarks and tell you fascinating stories about their history and cultural significance. You will be amazed by the breathtaking aerial views of the Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, and other beautiful sites.
The flight lasts for about an hour, and you will have plenty of time to take amazing photos and videos. After landing, you will be treated to a delicious breakfast with freshly squeezed juice and local delicacies.
A hot air balloon tour in Luxor is an experience of a lifetime that you shouldn’t miss. It is safe, comfortable, and exciting, and it is a great way to see the magnificent city from a different perspective.
>> Good to know before you go
The Balloon is contingent on the day’s weather conditions
The pilot will always have the safety of all passengers as his top priority
Your pilot is under the control of the Luxor Airport and must follow their directions
>> Tour Availability
Days ->> Available all days.
Locations ->> Available in Luxor.
The Balloon is scheduled to take off very early and the ride takes 45 minutes Departure time may vary depending on sunrise time The hotel pick-up takes place 45 minutes before the take-off scheduled time
Price 100 $
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus Motor boat to transfer to the West Bank
- 45 minutes ride in a Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
- Personal expenses.
- What is a hot air balloon tour in Luxor?A hot air balloon tour in Luxor is a scenic flight that offers breathtaking views of the city's ancient temples and monuments, as well as the beautiful Nile River.
- How long is the hot air balloon tour in Luxor?Most hot air balloon tours in Luxor last about 45 minutes, with additional time for boarding and landing.
- What time do hot air balloon tours in Luxor take place?Most hot air balloon tours in Luxor take place very early in the morning, shortly before sunrise. This is because the air is cooler and calmer, providing a smoother and safer flight.
- How high do the hot air balloons go in Luxor?The hot air balloons generally reach heights of up to 1,500 feet (450 meters) above ground level.
- Are hot air balloon tours in Luxor safe?Yes, hot air balloon tours in Luxor are very safe. The pilots and crew members are experienced professionals who have undergone extensive training and safety procedures.
- How much does a hot air balloon tour in Luxor cost?The cost of a hot air balloon tour in Luxor varies depending on the company, but generally ranges between $120 to $150 per person.
- What should I wear on a hot air balloon tour in Luxor?It is recommended to wear comfortable, practical clothes and closed-toe shoes. It can also be chilly in the early morning, so bringing a light jacket or sweater is recommended.
- What should I bring on a hot air balloon tour in Luxor?It is recommended to bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a camera, and some cash for tips or souvenirs.
- Are hot air balloon tours in Luxor wheelchair accessible?Unfortunately, most hot air balloon tours in Luxor are not wheelchair accessible as these tours involve climbing stairs and getting in and out of small baskets.
- How do I book a hot air balloon tour in Luxor?You can book a hot air balloon tour in Luxor through us online.